COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
Pillar To Post is always committed to the health and well-being of our clients and homeowners, as well as our inspectors. This is especially true during this time of Covid-19. We remain highly focused on providing the highest quality home inspection while adhering to the strict safety and cleanliness guidelines provided by the CDC and local governments. While our processes may have changed, our commitment to Ensuring Confident Homeownership has not. Our job is not complete until you no longer have questions concerning the home you have asked Pillar To Post to inspect.
A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Orlando, FL Area
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspection performed by Brian Bentley in Orlando, FL.
- We guarantee a home inspection in Orlando, FL that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- Brian Bentley is fully qualified and highly personable.
- We offer flexible scheduling service.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the Orlando area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older homes
- Historic residences
Pillar to Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Orlando and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
Brian Bentley’s Experience/Qualifications
- University of Central Florida Alumni.
- He has over 20 years experience in a consulting and customer service environment.
- Enjoys working with people to provide exceptional service offering and being a part of the home ownership experience.
- Soon will be offering additional inspection/testing services and continuing education courses in the future.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.
What Clients Have To Say
“Brian was amazing. He was very thorough and really helped me understand…not only his findings, but what to look for in the future. World Class experience”
— Bryan F.
“Friendly demeanor, went out of your way to make sure I was aware of things on the property. Answered a lot of questions that I had about the property. Overall great service and customer service.”
— Kyle F.